Image Map

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Check this out! www.BURKEDECOR.com

Last night I stumbled across the most fantastic website - www.BurkeDecor.com. This site is like a department store for the interior designer. They have wall paper, pillows, trays, lighting, dishes, shelving, fun accessories; you name it - from all different designers and price ranges across the boards.

Besides the great selection, the site is also extremely user friendly. You can search by category or brand. Or better yet, you can "Shop by Boutique." They have made the site moron-proof! So do you want "Hollywood Regency" or "Victorian Divine" or even more dummy proof - "Boyfriend Gift Guide" or "Girlfriend Gift Guide."

This would be a fantastic site to purchase gifts from (email me for my address and the specifics of what I want - and you can buy me something fabulous)!!! by Two's Company
xia li shelf by House Eclectic

I adore these white plates. I think this grouping would look fantastic hanging in a baby room or above a stove in a kitchen that didn't have a back splash of tile or stone behind it.
by Koko Company



Indian Rose shower curtains - I kind of want these! Pretty Glam, huh?







How fun are these to jazz up your morning breakfast! Burlap and sack fabrics are showing up all over the place (I will be blogging on this in a future entry.)



These 3 pedestals would be great for serving food buffet style at a party. I imagine one filled with cupcakes, and another filled with brownies and another.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So... Tell me... What do you think?