Image Map

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Monique Lhuillier "Charms"

My first job upon graduating from college was with Monique Lhuillier. I worked in the Wholesale Sales and Customer Service Department and cried everyday... I lasted 7 months. But, I do look back on that job fondly. I loved being so close to the design house, my desk was literally 30 yards from where Monique was designing her creations!!

So - I came across her new collection with Royal Dalton, "Charms." And, it is pretty darling with small, gold detailed charms hanging around the border of the p-lace setting. It's definitely a lot more fun than the boring china patterns with a silver rim around the edges (no offense to those that chose that pattern!!!)

It made me smile!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

So... Tell me... What do you think?