Image Map

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Purple Rain

There are 5 colors I am seeing a lot of right now - Orange, Turquoise, Hot Pink, Yellow, and Purple. They are bright and happy, and can give off energetic moods. So, I thought I'd start off with a photo collection of some purple rooms that I thought were beautiful and inspiring. Enjoy!
http://www.traceymurdock.com/ Love the Pucci pillows and the black lamps. The white accents of the flooring, pillow backs and curtains play a very important part in making the colors stand out.
This room is so dreamy, very soothing. Love the Jere-esque sculpture above the tufted head board.
From Hamilton Associates



This image above was featured in domino. Lots to see! The caged chair, the peacock, the bird cage, the wallpaper!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So... Tell me... What do you think?