Image Map

Monday, June 15, 2009

ModernDose.com


I was reading Metropolitan Home (June 2009 issue) the other day. I had no idea what an awesome magazine it was. I was under the impression that it was a super-modern, boxy style magazine. I was wrong, I admit.

So, I am reading this magazine and learn about a new website, Modern Dose - http://www.moderndose.com/ Not only is it cool, hip, and on top with the trends, but... the prices (for the most part) are pretty reasonable. Nothing out of this world! So, now we've got - cool, hip, and good price point. What else could this site have? You got it! An eco-friendly section. This site has it all.

The Flora Pouf. Love love love! How dreamy is this pouf? Its such a statement. All I want to do is stare at it.




Set of 3 Attraction Pillows. Too cute! I would love these in a little girl's bedroom.

Dreamy!


This reminds me of Jonathan Adler and how he loves Gnomes. Creepy, but still cute if you are into that sort of thing.




Bargello.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So... Tell me... What do you think?