Image Map

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ornate Powder Room Mirrors

I'll be honest, I live in a beautiful apartment, I live in an older building on a gorgeous street - hardwood floors, high ceilings, french doors and a huge bay window in my living room (I swear I'll get pics up eventually, its a really special apartment!!) BUT there is a problem - the mirror in my bathroom kind of sucks. Actually, my bathroom isn't great. I mean, its clean and a nice size, but my pretty towels and accessories didn't really help much. But.. I rent my apartment, so I am not about to install a new mirror, but I wish I could. So, I started day dreaming of what I would like to change it to - and here is what I came up with. via http://www.thepeakofchic.blogspot.com/ -- This may be a little to grand, but I love it!

via Veranda Magazine. Lovely love love!


via http://www.simplygrove.blogspot.com/ - This mirror is the perfect scale for this vanity. I love the bold pop of color



Designed by Jay Jeffers.


via Houzz.com


via Houzz.com


via Houzz.com


via http://www.decorpad.com/ Love this clean, fresh look!



via decorpad.com - again, I love this entire set up, from the mirror, to the wall color, to the accessories. It's executed perfectly and is really stunning.



via Canadian House and Home. This is right up my alley.

2 comments:

  1. Put in a great piece of art and a beautiful shower curtain and ignore the mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mirrors are a simple and inexpensive way to change the look of home or office. Bathroom mirrors can incorporate stylistic elements to enhance bathroom, but most often these mirrors serve a functional role. Be sure style doesn't eclipse function. Good thanks for sharing. bathroom mirror

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?