Image Map

Friday, October 16, 2009

From the Personal File.

I am loving this breakfast area. This is a lot more mid-century modern than my usual taste, but I am just sooo drawn to so many different things.
1. My absolute favorite aspect of this room are the walls. How gorgeous is that silver, gold, rose gold color blocking effect it has going on. It is so rich and lavish.
2. That coffee table base is sick. It's so modern, and with that granite counter top, its amazing. When it comes to table bases, the easy thing to do is to throw a glass topper on it, so this is unexpected and fresh.
3. Those chairs! I love how gorgeous that wood looks with the high-gloss coating. The fabric on the seats are perfect, and I am glad that its a solid and not a pattern.

Bravo!!

image via House and Garden magazine

2 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog and I love it. Thank you for all the great resources you've discovered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those chairs are soooo sexy. OMG

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?