Image Map

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Boho Glam Eclectic Yummy-ness

I love kooky weird rooms where your eye is so stimulated by what a fantastic mixture of amazing pieces put together. These 2 rooms do that for me. I believe the first image is designed by Frank Roop (I could be wrong here). The sofa print is fantastic and I appreciate the layering of the rugs. I don't know if its my look.... but it works here. That huge circle lighting fixture is quite interesting. This room has a very casual come lay and relax on me feel. Love the floor cushion and pillow mixture.
Love this room. The lamps, furniture, horse art, pillows are all so perfectly well placed. I don't know who the designer is but whom ever it is... very cool. image via Tonic Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So... Tell me... What do you think?