Image Map

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Empire Chandelier

First it started with this chandelier below..... The Empire Chandelier designed by Marjorie Skouras.
And then after a seriously successful run with the pale turquoise version - more colors came out! I am totally jocking the hot pink, black, and white versions below. There are additional color ways on the website at Dennis Miller.





They are absolutely stunning! Everytime I see a room with the Empire Chandelier, I automatically fall in love.

5 comments:

  1. * I absolutely ADOOOOORE this type of chandelier, Hallie... (Yes, "Me likey verrry much!")~~~~~ I went to the site for ALL the pertinent info, but alas, no price... "such is life"!!! (Grins!)...

    "HAPPY WEDNESDAY"~~~
    Linda in AZ *
    bellesmom1234@comast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, they really are pretty fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are pretty amazing, I think the untraditional colors are so unexpected, fun and intriguing too.
    L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my -- i need this in my life!

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?