Image Map

Sunday, August 29, 2010

From the personal file.... and a new designer crush

I came across an Interior Designer I had never heard of before over at the blog: Full House. Her name is Kristen Hutchins and she is amazzzing, and has a serious amount of style. Big fan!! Here is just one room that she designed which is absolutely stunning. She gained a lot of trainng from being a Senior Designer with Kelly Wearstler. Pretty impressive if you ask me.
- Love the fabric on the pair of matching benches underneath the parson desk, and the mirror hanging above is perfect.
I wish the furniture here was placed closer together, to have a more intimate feel, but I do love all of the elements. Its absolutely gorgeous and well thought out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So... Tell me... What do you think?