Image Map

Monday, December 6, 2010

From the personal file... Commune... Part 3

This will be my final post on Commune (for the time being!), and this home hit the "personal file" spot for me. It actually belongs to one of the founders of Commune, Alonso Romano - I LOVE his style and his ideas with home style. His home was featured in the most recent issue of House Beautiful and you can check out the article HERE.

Romano is an LA guy with a great passion for easy living. He loves Folksy" fabrics and pillows (hence I love that too!) and has a serious interest in mid-century furnishings. I am a huge fan of layering (I feel like I mention it in every post!) and he does an excellent job.

His living room is one of my favorite rooms of all time. I LOVE the floor cushions, the rug, and the over sized mid-cenury chair.


Here is another view of his living room. Are you loving, or what??




PS - I also LOVE that you can totally achieve this look through vintage and flea market finds!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So... Tell me... What do you think?