Image Map

Thursday, May 28, 2009

House Beautiful Rated Ballard - So Did I!

I just received an email from Ballard Designs showing the 13 Favorite Pieces by House Beautiful Magazine. So, I thought I'd pick my 13 favorite pieces as well (and why!) To view these pieces check out http://www.ballarddesigns.com/ Thurston Chair - You can pick the fabric for this chairs and if you want nailheads, etc. I adore this couch, I love the dramatic back.
Striped Indoor/Outdoor Rugs - Love the nautical feel on these rugs. I know that Ikea knocked it off for way cheap - but these look super sturdy and have great color options. These would be amazing in a summer house in the Hamptons. Such a dreamer!!!

Mentego Mirror - I would definitely pair 2 of these together, and put them in an entry-way, or on either side of a bed above the nightstands.


Marrakesh Rugs

Macau Arm chairs - very Adler


Louis Upholstered Side Chair with Nail Heads - adore!

Hamper Stool - Love this in the bathroom in a clean terry cloth fabric. It's so easy and user friendly - a great piece for the bathroom or closet. What a great way to make your dirty laundry look so good!

Faux Bois Etegere - I love love love love love. I love the twigs, and the gold and the glam.... It's beautiful

Dog Bed Cover and Insert - this can be monogrammed with your dog's name on it.
I have a cocker spaniel. I am obsessed with him. This picture is funny! It makes me smile.

Cochrane Desk - this was a favorite of House Beautiful's as well. It's darling. It would be a super cute entry/foyer piece as well.
Chinoiserie Bird Needlepoint Pillow - I love the colors, the trim, the picture. So glamour!
Boxwood Topiaries

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So... Tell me... What do you think?