Image Map

Monday, May 18, 2009

Parishotelboutique.com

When you have a free moment - please check out http://www.parishotelboutique.com/

Lynn Goldfinger-Abram has had this e-shop since 2002, and it truly is phenomenal. It's an interior designer's haven for furniture, lighting and accessories. She has such a keen eye and finds all the on-point pieces of the season. For example, garden stools are huge right now - so she has a couple of options including elephants and other interesting shaped ones as well.

There are many, many french antique pieces and silver. But, there is also some mid-century and Hollywood regency. Lynn's selection can blend into many many different styles.

These are some of my favorites:
I love this coffee table, the glass shape works perfectly with the shape of the coffee table base - making it more interesting than just the typical square shape. This is faux-bamboo, the look is hot and on point with Spring/Summer 09 trend - and for more seasons to come!
This is my favorite piece on her site right now. It's pretty brilliant and would make any room sparkle. This would be unreal in a large foyer, or in a beautiful dining room.



This vintage trunk with drawers would be the coolest coffee table. It's in excellent condition.

Super cute as a desk chair or a dressing-table chair.


This is a vintage plastered tassel garden stool. Now, the site has other garden stools, but this was the most original. The color is fun, the shape is interesting. I have never seen anything like it before.


This is a great chandelier. I would love this in a breakfast nook or a bedroom. This chandelier probably was found quite weathered and extremely distressed. All it takes is a little bit of sand paper and white spray paint. So, if you ever see an inexpensive chandelier with amazing form - take it! Spray paint will bring it a whole new life. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl,
    How are you? Had an time to download any pics for me?
    Lynn is a friend of mine and has one of the best websites I have seen. In fact I am going over to her house tonight for the final results of Amer.Idol. I'm for Adam, she has her money on Kris. Go figure.
    Anyway, I am glad you found her site. She has an email list you can join so you can receive her monthly eblast of new arrivals. Always a treat for the eyes. I am in love with that chandelier as well.
    Lisa & Alfie
    P.S. Adding you to my blogroll. I realized I had overlooked it, sorry.

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?