Image Map

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Awesome Living Room



Isn't this room executed extremely well? I love this - and it is exactly my style! Brilliant!

1. The organic coffee table is pretty neat. I love the base obviously, but what makes it even more special is the shape of the glass top of it.
2. The pillows on the sofa. They are my favorite part, especially since they have that non-modern, more Victorian feel to them up against that clean slate white sofa.
3. The rug is darling and super fun! Love the yellow and white zig-zag, and it ties all of the pieces together.
4. The artwork above the sofa looks awesome. Its interesting and very easy to do. All you have to do is find either wall paper or some image that you really like and frame them with thin framing (this is inexpensive as well).
5. The side chair!
6. How clean this room feels, its fresh and vibrant.
(I know this is terrible, but.... I am not loving the lighting on this, at all!)

1 comment:

So... Tell me... What do you think?