Image Map

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Quirky Love - From the personal file

I love quirky-ness.  I love pieces that make you do a double take and this room is filled with so so so many. It's a room filled with show stoppers and I love that!  Every piece can stand alone.
Let's begin, shall we?
1. The rams' heads coffee table base
2. The black and white rug
3. The bright yellow sofa
4. The gold side table
5. The crystal chandelier
6. The horse painting
7. The black with gold detailing credenza
8. The horn accent table
9. The khaki/grey wing chair

and the list goes on... and on.... Amazzing!

image via Rebecca June

1 comment:

  1. I love love love the rug..I dont know how I feel about rams head stuff..its so rawr for me..and um lets for sure meet up one day for a shopping trip! after the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?